Haworth's Fern chair is the most ergonomic and comfortable desk chair ever made. Fern’s Wave Suspension™ system is the heart of the chair and the key to its back comfort and flexibility. From all appearances, the back looks simple. But inside is a high level of science, engineering, and innovation enables Fern to support you in the various ways you work. Fern is a new movement for the human experience. It’s a benchmark in task seating for people at work—a chair that responds to you. Fern eliminates the structural barriers inherent in other task chairs—like hard edges and limited flex, which create discomfort and lead to distraction—so you can stay engaged and perform your best.
This all black model has the features below
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.5" to 21.5" vertically
- 3" Seat Depth Adjustment ensures your back stay against the chair and the seat supports circulation in your legs
- Back Stop lets you select an upright posture or limit the amount of recline. FIVE positions–upright and every 7° of recline
- Tilt Tension Control Regulates the amount of resistance felt when leaning back in the chair and the effort required to recline the chair backwards.
- A patented, edgeless back design wrapped in a lofted mesh provides total back support, from the pelvic and lumbar region to the thoracic region. The built-in Wave Suspension™ is fitted with a three-dimensional outer layer. Lofted mesh provides support and breathability
- 4D arms that adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders while working at a computer, reading a book, or using your mobile device
- Balanced 3-point tilt enables a comfortable relaxed posture. • Back reclines 24° from upright position • Seat pan moves downward 5° from the initial position
29"w x 28.5"d x 47"H
- Delivered in 5-7 days